[Cuis-dev] Context in Exception

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Apr 28 08:23:16 PDT 2024

I have explored a bit more how the debugger handles process and I mimic
its behavior in my mini-debugger.

I also added a stack, but then I have to select its entry with the #doIt
method context. Strangely I have to ask three times for "self
toggleContextStackIndex: doItIndex." at different places: before the
process is suspended and after the debugger is plugged.

The stack list is a bit strange when in the script there is a defined
block and recursive call, but it is still better than before.

GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/
http://gnu-drgeo.blogspot.com/