[Cuis-dev] Next meeting in May

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Tue Apr 30 08:08:44 PDT 2024

Hi Folks,

Either Wed, May 1st or Wed, May 8th works for me.

BTW, folks, please remember that we are moving to a new meeting
platform. 'meeting.cuis.st' now points to
'https://meet.jit.si/CuisSmalltalk'. If your browser still shows the old
place, you need to clear your browser's dns cache, or just go to
'https://meet.jit.si/CuisSmalltalk'.

Cheers,