[Cuis-dev] Next meeting in May

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Apr 30 08:53:10 PDT 2024

And while I am at writing e-mails,
I have a question for the next meeting:

Is there a *canonical* way to suppress the mouse button 3
action of showing a morph's halo? I am writing an application
for end users – my lawyer – and I don't want her to open
inspectors or explorers.
Of course I know how to hack it,
but I suppose others may have that problem, too.
Therefore everyone should use the same solution.

Thanks in advance,

Gerald