[Cuis-dev] [DEFECT] #copyFrom:count: for OrderedCollections

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Thu Feb 8 02:20:37 PST 2024

On 2/7/2024 10:13 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 2/6/24 9:01 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>> These changes are being done in the Rolling Release. If you expect
>> stability, and compatibility issues only when you are ready to face
>> them, you'd use the Stable Release.
>>
>> See
>> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/CuisReleaseProcess.md
>> vs.
>> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis6-2/blob/main/Documentation/CuisReleaseProcess.md
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
> This document does not say anything about bug fixes.

"Maintenance phase"
"Any fixes for serious bugs found after release are published as
updates. No new features are added. This phase could last several years,
but activity should be very low."

> I presume this #copyFrom:count bug will stay in Cuis 6.2 until hell
> freezes over.

Your fix is already there. It is actually the first fix applied to the
stable release.
Maybe it was before you sent this message.