[Cuis-dev] Beauty Contest for Cuis Screenshot in Wikipedia page

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Feb 9 07:06:52 PST 2024

Hi folks,

I will have the screenshot in the side bar to be developer centered. After all, Cuis is about writting code.
Somethings like https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/ch10-ImageSetUp.png

I will not try to express all in one screenshot. Then, in the "Notable features" section of the article, I will have several sub-sections, each one exposing those notable features, decorated with a specific screenshot, if it makes sense.

That way, you can go with visual details about what is live-programming, refactoring, VectorGrpahics, Morph3, Packaging.

My 0.01 €-cent

Dr. Geo -- http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo

----- Mail original -----