[Cuis-dev] Any recommended reading on Dynabook

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Feb 20 01:00:48 PST 2024

Thanks Juan,

I think I forgot you have that place of documents related to Dynabook,
but now I remember you pointed me at some of its reading materials in
the past. Duplicated place to hold such documents will not hurt anyway;
I will look at the other reading materiel you have there, and pointed to
it when I fell appropriate.

Depending on our own personal and professional experiences, we have very
personal vision of what could be a Dynabook, with the risk of a too
narrow perception of what is needed.

Engelbart wrote about the knowledge workshop[1], as a non narrow vision
of a knowledge computerized system, which, in my understanding, is close
to the computer system we have today.

[1] https://dougengelbart.org/content/view/133/

--
GNU Dr. Geo