[Cuis-dev] [Ann] First sketch of Cuis 6.1 release - Please REVIEW and TEST!

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Jan 2 03:46:59 PST 2024

Nice.

I guess you think about the next step, to introduce them how to simulate
these two historical approaches with programming.

You may want to even write it visually, you will find examples in DrGeo
Smalltalk Sketch for pi approximations.

The Spanish DSL will help a bit to write DrGeo commands in Spanish,
however the Smalltalk extentions I translated in French are not yet
translated to Spanish.

So written only in English, this gives these instructions:

Regarding the Archimedes methods, I have examples. It is easier to
implement as you can ask DrGeo the length of the regular polygon.

In both examples, the user observes visually what is going on with
animation.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo