[Cuis-dev] Links to Spotlight and TDD speeches

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Jan 13 07:00:04 PST 2024

Hi,

I have updated the cuis.st/community page. Now in the archived speeches
list, the N. Papagna October Cuis meeting about Spotlight is linked to
his presentation at the Smalltalk 2023 BA event. During the Cuis meeting
we had an issue with the audio. His presentation is nice and worth watching.

Hernan December Cuis meeting about TDD was not recorded. If you know an
equivalent presentation of Hernan, I could link it as well on the
community page.

Thanks

--
GNU Dr. Geo