[Cuis-dev] Cuis on Wikipedia

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sun Jan 28 04:49:17 PST 2024

If I remember correctly there have been attempts to to create on,
but they all were turned down, for whatever reasons.

There are links to Cuis' homepage in the German and the English Wikipedia.

I just added a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuis_Smalltalk in
the English Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk).
For reasons I do not understand this was accepted automatically.
I also changed the link on the Dr Geo page.

Links:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk_(Programmiersprache)#Implementierungen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk#OpenSmalltalk

HTH,