[Cuis-dev] Cuis on Wikipedia

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Sun Jan 28 08:25:21 PST 2024

From the photo, the head looks much more like a guinea pig than a rat, so perhaps it is related to the capybara, also native to the pampas.stp--------Stephen Travis Pope - Ojai, CA, USAhttp://heaveneverywhere.com
-------- Original message --------From: Francisco Garau via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> Date: 1/28/24  7:17 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Discussion of Cuis Smalltalk <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> Cc: Francisco Garau <francisco.garau at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Cuis-dev] Cuis on Wikipedia I can help.To start I would say that it is a wild rodent quite similar to a rat that lives in the South American pampasCuis-chico-Microcavia-australis-1024x683JPEG Image · 123 KBIn Spanish it is pronounced like “quiz” (as in quiz night)That’s just as an introduction without any technical detail, of course.- FranciscoOn 28 Jan 2024, at 12:49, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:If I remember correctly there have been attempts to to create on,but they all were turned down, for whatever reasons.There are links to Cuis' homepage in the German and the English Wikipedia.I just added a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuis_Smalltalk inthe English Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk).For reasons I do not understand this was accepted automatically.I also changed the link on the Dr Geo page.Links:https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk_(Programmiersprache)#Implementierungenhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk#OpenSmalltalkHTH,GeraldOn 1/28/24 1:00 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:Hi folks,I wanted to ask since a long time.Will someone in the community be interested to work on the presence of Cuis-Smalltalk in Wikipedia?There is a Cuis entry in French[1] but none in English.To get a page accepted, one important facet of the job is to collect sources about Cuis[2].Using the wiki[3] could help to edit collectively, but someone should take the editorial lead.Of course we can discuss there about what write aboutThanks[1] https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuis_Smalltalk[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources[3] https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki-- Cuis-dev mailing listCuis-dev at lists.cuis.sthttps://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev