[Cuis-dev] Cuis on Wikipedia

Francisco Garau francisco.garau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:07:07 PST 2024

I've briefly looked at the Cuis-Draft3.txt and there are no mentions of
Cuis University. https://sites.google.com/view/cuis-university

Cuis University is being used to teach undergraduates object-oriented
programming in 4 prestigious Argentinean universities:

- University of Quilmes -- https://www.unq.edu.ar/
- Facultad de Ciencias Exactas de la Universidad de Buenos Aires --
https://exactas.uba.ar/
- Facultad de Ingenieria de la Universidad de Buenos Aires --
https://www.fi.uba.ar/
- Universidad Catolica Argentina -- https://uca.edu.ar/

And it was developed with the sponsorship of a local company:
https://www.10pines.com/