[Cuis-dev] SqueakComptibilityPackage for 6.2

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Mar 1 12:32:42 PST 2024

Hi Folks,

On 2/27/2024 10:55 PM, marianomontone--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 27/2/24 11:14, "H. Fernandes via Cuis-dev" <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st>
> wrote:
>> Hi Juan,
>>
>> The SqueakCompatibility dependency is not mine but from Erudite
>> package DrGeo depends on. Mariano, can this dependency be removed?
>
> Erudite uses the String>>subStrings: method SqueakCompatibility provides.
> Could be removed if I move that method to Erudite package, perhaps.
>
>   Mariano

Oh. I don't think having that in SqueakCompatibility makes much sense.
Moved it (actually a better implementation) to the base image. Just
pushed to the repo.

Mariano, please remove SqueakCompatibility as a prerequisite for Erudite
if possible.

Hilaire, this seems harmless enough. Added it to Cuis 6.2 stable too.

Apologies for the inconvenience.