[Cuis-dev] Moved PackageInstaller to Tools repo

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Mar 4 12:45:58 PST 2024

Hi Folks,

I've just moved PackageInstaller to a new package in the
Cuis-Smalltalk-Tools repo. I also removed it (and PackageDownloader)
from the World Menu unless installed.

The reason is that we need to work out a better way to handle community
supported packages, especially in the context of Stable Releases.

These two packages give newbies the false impression that all the
packages they list are fully updated and supported. So I prefer not to
show them by default until newbies can freely rely on them.