[Cuis-dev] copyBitsLockedAndClipped

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Thu Mar 7 04:27:33 PST 2024

Hi Francisco,

On 3/7/2024 7:24 AM, Francisco Garau via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Thanks Juan -- just curious on how can I get the fix.
>
> I am using Cuis6.3 (update 6253) and after doing World > Changes >
> Install New Updates, but the problem persists.
>
> Is there anything else I need to do?
>
> Thanks
> Francisco

Yes. https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev is a git repo.
The github web interface let's you see commits done.

You need to update your local copy. If you cloned it using git, you need
to `git pull`. If you downloaded the zip file, you need to download it
again, or manually grab from github the files that have changed since
you copied it.

HTH,