[Cuis-dev] Let the user decide where to save packages

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:50:01 PDT 2024

Yes… I often end up inspecting the CodePackage to change the path (for
example when I create new packages that should be saved in some git repo
instead of the default directory). Does everybody do this or I am missing
something? I was thinking about adding an option to the package browser to
change a package’s path, but what you did seems enough to cover my use case.