<div dir="ltr"><div>Or just</div><div><br></div><div>    (stream peekFor: $}) ifTrue: [^map]</div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">Le sam. 29 août 2026 à 13:35, SebastianF via Cuis-dev <<a href="mailto:cuis-dev@lists.cuis.st">cuis-dev@lists.cuis.st</a>> a écrit :<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">HI,<br>
<br>
my LLM discovered a bug in that method. I checked that with a different <br>
LLM and after that as a human.<br>
<br>
I think it is a bug and the fix is quite small.<br>
<br>
the Line:<br>
<br>
     stream peek = $} ifTrue:[^map].<br>
<br>
should be:<br>
<br>
     stream peek = $} ifTrue:[stream next. ^map].<br>
<br>
<br>
an empty object {} must also consume its closing } so the parent map <br>
does not swallow following keys.<br>
<br>
Hope some expert can verify this and add this fix in the development branch.<br>
<br>
The example is {"a" : {},  "b" : 1}<br>
<br>
the result is only a, no b.<br>
<br>
There is a quite lengthy explanation of the LLM ... but its in german. <br>
If someone needs it I will send it.<br>
<br>
<br>
This is the first time I report a bug, so if this is not the right way <br>
there sure is a document I didn't look at.<br>
<br>
<br>
   Sebastian<br>
<br>
-- <br>
Cuis-dev mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Cuis-dev@lists.cuis.st" target="_blank">Cuis-dev@lists.cuis.st</a><br>
<a href="https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>