This is the new Cuis mail list!

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Apr 1 12:32:45 PDT 2019

Hi Folks,

As we have been talking recently in the old cuis mail list, we have been
having problems that looked like we won't be able to solve unless we
move to a different mail list.

Thanks to Martin McClure and Andrés Valloud we are moving to this new
mail list on a new server. This will hopefully solve the mail list
problems we have been experiencing.

I have already mass subscribed all members to the new mail list. I kept
subscription options as they were in the old mail list.

Please, start any new threads on this mail list. For some time, we can
still reply to existing threads in the old mail list. Then, we'll
disable new posts to it, and will only keep it for the archives.

Thank you all for your patience.