[Cuis-dev] ColorEditor depends on Morphic-Misc1

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Apr 12 16:48:56 PDT 2019

>> On 2019-04-11 11:45, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>>> move Morphic-Misc1 to the organization Morphic repo, so the
>>> installation of ColorEditor doesn't require the user to go chase
>>> Morphic-Misc1 at a different place?

> Done. Imported it into the org. With all commits and proper
> attribution, Yay! You may wipe the repo under your username now.

Thanks much, Juan!

BTW, Morphic-Misc1 adds some menu items to the MenuMorph available from
the Halo.

I am in the process of [1] removing these (unneeded/optional) and [2]
having the visual properties show up in this menu when the
Morph-MetaProperties package is imported.  If folks like this, I would
like to move the Morph-MetaProperties package to Morphic Repo as well.

A Bit more testing to do, but Real Soon Now.  ;^)

Cheers,
-KenD