[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] Contextual Rename in class definition

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Apr 17 16:57:20 PDT 2019

Hi!
 attached is a cs that allows to rename the superclass, class, any instance
variable and the category of a class from the class definition in the text
editor.
 As with the rename in a method, pressing cmd+R over any of the above
mentioned elements will do the right rename.

 I hope you like it! It is very useful at least when renaming instance
variables.
 I'm also attaching a .cd of the BaseImageTests that add a new test.

Cheers!
Hernan.

--

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057