[Cuis-dev] [Change Set] Inspect improvement

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Apr 18 14:06:00 PDT 2019

Hi,
 something that bothers me a bit when inspecting is that I have to select
the whole thing I want to inspect... I think it could be a little bit
smarter and inspect what it is "under the cursor", so that is what this
change set is about.
 In the same way that now we can look for senders and implementors without
having to select the whole message or do a contextual rename, this change
set allows you to press cmd+i without having to select the element to
select.
 So, when pressing cmd+i if the cursor is over a variable, literal, etc.,
it inspect that. If the cursos is under a message send it acts as if we
would have selected the whole message send before pressing cmd+i

 I hope you like it!
 Hernan.

PS: BTW Juan, all this change set have the same number because I did the
all at the same time in the same image while flying... :-)

--

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057