[Cuis-dev] Message too large (mailing list issue)...

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:46:04 PDT 2019

Apparently a message I just sent is awaiting moderator approval because
it's too big.  Not a problem for truly big messages but this one doesn't
seem overly large (I think the original message inlined a thumbnail or two):

Your mail to 'Cuis-dev' with the subject

    Re: [Cuis-dev] Creating missing messages

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 205157 bytes with a limit of 120 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/confirm/cuis-dev/334d4a383abf0a404e6a19fea846bea03fd981a6