[Cuis-dev] CPUWatcher / Process Browser fix

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Aug 22 05:49:34 PDT 2019

On 8/21/2019 1:38 PM, Phil B via Cuis-dev wrote:
> The current implementation is broken... unless what was really
> intended was to provide cumulative stats which doesn't seem right (or
> useful) to me.  The attached changeset resets the stats each period,
> uses a more sane default for the collection size, and increases sample
> frequency to provide better resolution.

I believe the original intent was for people to start CPUWatcher before
doing some multi-process cpu-heavy stuff, and then stop it, and use the
statistics to understand the behavior.

But I agree that most people would expect what the CPU load monitor does
on OSs. Your change is @ GitHub now. Thanks!