[Cuis-dev] Move to instance/class method

Leandro Yampolsky leandroyampolsky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:21:14 PST 2019

Hi everyone.

This is my first time posting here. I am sending a changeset that includes
a new refactoring to move a method to an instance or class method
(according to where it is), which I find could be useful at times.

It does some basic checks: if the method references instance variables, or
if it has any local variable with the same name as an instance variable in
the target class, it can't be done and an error message displays indicating
that. Also, if there are any senders of the method in the same class, a
confirmation prompt appears warning that there are senders.

Please, let me know if it needs to be changed in some way.

Regards,
Leandro