[Cuis-dev] Canvas cleanup

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jun 10 07:11:04 PDT 2019

On 6/9/2019 11:21 PM, Phil B via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I was playing around with a MorphicCanvas subclass and ran into a
> couple of issues:
> 1) There were a couple of methods on BitBltCanvas that look like they
> really need to be on MorphicCanvas.
> 2) It wasn't spelled out what methods need to exist for other canvas
> subclasses.
>
> The attached changeset attempts to address both.

Thanks Phil. Your change set is @ GitHub now. Still, I needed to do a
couple of tweaks. Those methods that you moved to MorphicCanvas are
specific to only some subclasses. I guess they are common to your
subclass too, but VectorCanvas does them pretty differently. Install
TrueType fonts to load it, and see.