[Cuis-dev] Why can't you send to super on private (pvt*) methods?

Gerald Klix cuis.00 at klix.ch
Tue Jun 11 12:21:55 PDT 2019

Why can't we just add some pragma, let's name it "scope" or
"protection"? We can add those without renaming methods,
we could easily add other protection levels
and they won't clutter otherwise nice methods-names with
'irrelevant' prefixes. With some additional effort,
we can hide or mark those methods in the browsers, too.

Again just my 0.01€.

Best Regards,

Gerald