[Cuis-dev] SQLlite FFI issue

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 15:07:27 PDT 2019

Glad it helped.  A couple of things just FYI: you should be able to use the
already installed shared library, it's just a matter of finding it on your
system and you can often just symlink it to the VM library folder.   You
can either try 'locate libsqlite3.so' or have your package manager list the
installed files for the libsqlite3-0 package (that's the name on Debian...
different distros might have slightly different naming conventions) to help
find it.  OS X and Windows also use shared libraries, just with different
names/extensions/locations.... but the concept is the same.  For SQLite, on
OS X it's libsqlite3.dylib, on Windows I think it's sqlite3.dll.  So
(usually) the main trick is just figuring out which library you need on
which platform and finding where it's installed.