[Cuis-dev] (Rescued) Re: Message too large (mailing list issue)...

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Fri May 3 08:52:34 PDT 2019

Hey Ken,

We can always use external image and video hosting. Stick it on imgur or photobucket (is photobucket still a thing? Hah! Haven’t thought about that in rather a while.) Then just paste in the link. YouTube, as unfortunate as it has become, is still a place to put video.

Mailman suuuuuucks and administering it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I used to get random errors like this when I hadn’t logged in to delete list spam for too long.

Probably better to put the load on another service, rather than on the list server.

“You put the load, you put the load... right on me!” —Robbie Robertson (with The Band)