[Cuis-dev] Interesting thoughts about Color

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Fri May 3 17:58:37 PDT 2019

It’s specifically that #asEverythingICanThinkOf is used pervasively and polymorphically throughout the system to convert an object of one class to another. Overloading that convention should probably be avoided in my view.

Counter-arguments are (of course) invited. I’m okay with adding #butX if it really helps people. I’m not sure it would though.

—C