[Cuis-dev] Trackpad issue

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon May 6 05:33:08 PDT 2019

Hi Gastón,

I just checked, and the preference is already false by default. So I
don't think your cs makes any difference.

Please try the attach and tell if it fixes your problems. Usually we
translate scroll events (that are reported by the VM as keyboard events)
into mouse events. What the attach does is, if any trackpad scroll event
is not translated into a mouse scroll event, then just ignore it (i.e.
don't feed it as a keyboard event).

Thanks,