[Cuis-dev] String>>findTokens: delimiters

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Tue May 7 19:46:58 PDT 2019

I use #findTokens:keep: and have no problem with the name.

When parsing, it is tokens you're after - trying to tease them out of a
string - so #findTokens: seems to be a good enough name. Windows->Find
Message Names with 'pars' or 'token' or 'substring' turns up quite a
few methods, especially in SHParserST80.

However, it's hard to appreciate a method named #substrings: in this
context. Maybe that's just my warped brain talking...

 - Dan