[Cuis-dev] README.md Documentation

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:57:37 PDT 2019

Dan,

On Wed, May 8, 2019, 12:20 PM Dan Norton via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> It has been even easier. Class Comment Browser would search all class
> comments for "THIS CLASS HAS NO COMMENT!" and list them:
>
> World->Help...->Class Comment Browser
>
> However recent changes to Browser have broken it, e.g.
> Browser>>#classCommentText et al. These may have occurred last month?

It occurred in the last week or so.  I'd argue that we should not be
depending on specific text to reference the absence of value where nil or
'' (if we must) would be more appropriate.  I do agree that it should be
consistent and there's probably some cleanup to be done (I've noticed that
we also have a similar issue with missing package descriptions)

> Can we please get the various functions of Class Comment Browser
> working again?

I'll be happy to do it if we can agree that we shouldn't represent the
absence of value with a verbose string.

>  - Dan

Phil