[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] Fonts refactor. Better handling of Trackpad scroll gestures.

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu May 9 04:40:13 PDT 2019

Hi Hernán, Hi Folks,

The attach includes several changes to refactor StrikeFont, adding a new
FontFamily hierarchy. All this is needed to make room for a nice
surprise I'll commit after integration, as part of some packages.

Please take a look. Hernán, please integrate if they look OK to you.

Additionally, #3730 is completely unrelated. This changeset is to handle
Mac Trackpad scroll gestures (two finger) better. Until now,
(unintentional) horizontal scroll gesture would get translated into
selection of text up to start / end of text. This, in addition to
unwanted selection, scrolls contents to start or end, and is annoying.
Those with a MacBook, please try it. I don't have a MacBook at hand, so
I wrote it from the description Gastón gave a few days ago on this list
(Thanks Gastón for that).

I'm sure you'll like what comes after this gets integrated :)