[Cuis-dev] Update to Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Mon May 13 08:15:45 PDT 2019

On Mon, 13 May 2019 08:46:08 -0300
Hernan Wilkinson <hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com> wrote:

> Cool! I think I'll included in the CuisUniversity distribution.
> Also, I think it would be great to have an entry in the Open menu to
> access it more easily, what do you think?

I dunno, menu design is a (black?) art. In a Human Factors class some
research was presented that said there should be no more than 7 entries
per level! It's at World -> Help... now. No objections here if you want
to move it.

WIBNI menus automagically reconfigured themselves to how you use them -
most frequently used on top, not too many entries per level, etc? My
preference might not suit someone else but it would be nice if I could
get to Browser, File List, and Installed Packages without having to go
through Open...

 - Dan