[Cuis-dev] Support for TrueType fonts in Cuis

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Mon May 13 11:37:22 PDT 2019

Awesome! Finally able to take a look - the search for
LinearAlgebra.pck.st using Duck Duck Go came up empty and the GitHub
search is useless. Resorted to Google and there it was in Numerics.

IIRC Squeak had a really big font with outlined letters which could be
colored within the outlines. You could make a letter as high as the
display if desired. The class names included the term "TrueType" but
that might have been a misnomer. Can this be ported easier to Cuis now?

 - Dan