[Cuis-dev] Fwd: Re: Namespaces?

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed May 15 07:34:48 PDT 2019

The proposal I like the most about namespaces is the one that Geman Leiva
showed at ESUG 2010, very simple without performance hit.
Here is a video that shows it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4I7fSVNX2A

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> On 2019-05-13 21:13, Luciano Notarfrancesco wrote:
>
> ..
> > ... But this already gets a little complicated, you have to consider
> > what happens when you move a class to another category...
>
> The wonderful thing about Cuis is that it is a great place to
> experiment!
>
> -KenD

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*