[Cuis-dev] Temporary to Instance Variable refactor

Eric Brandwein brandweineric at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:48:58 PDT 2019

Hi all,

In my view, Cuis is missing a lot of refactorings. To start with something,
here's a ChangeSet that adds the TemporaryToInstanceVariable refactor,
along with a ChangeSet that adds tests. I've associated the
<ctrl>+<shift>+P shortcut to it.

To try it, just make a method with a temporary variable, place the cursor
above the temporary, and press the shortcut.

Cheers,
Eric