[Cuis-dev] highlighting list items under the pointer

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:38:39 PDT 2019

Luciano,

Interesting idea but I'd suggest a different approach.  See how
PluggableButtonMorph does it via #mouseEnter:, #mouseLeave: and
#drawRoundGradientLookOn:.  If for whatever reason you don't want to match
the style of button mouseover, you probably should use a different visual
indicator than what is used currently for keyboard focus / selection so
it's clear to the user *what* you're indicating.

Thanks,
Phil