[Cuis-dev] Namespaces?

Gerald Klix Gerald.Klix at klix.ch
Fri May 24 10:12:23 PDT 2019

I would have given Environments a shot, if I had known that they existed.

The class comments mentioned are of little use and the documentations
is rather poor and using them is rather complicated:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6456

Conclusion: If we use namespaces we should give them an obvious name
-- "Environments" is a bad choice -- and easy to use, especially
with existing code.
Of course there should be extensions modules and applications that
really use them.

Just my 0.02€.

Best Regards,

Gerald