[Cuis-dev] [Integrated]Re: highlighting list items under the pointer

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun May 26 00:48:07 PDT 2019

Thanks! Here's an attempt to make it more consistent across light and dark
themes using alpha instead of duller. Also, it should be more subtle and
more clearly distinct from an actual selection as per Phil's suggestions
(tried to follow the way it seems to be done in Windows 8.1 for example).
The changeset also adds exactly the same behavior to hierarchical lists, so
now the file list window is consistent too.