[Cuis-dev] References to it not working

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon May 27 11:50:10 PDT 2019

It is already implemented but not related to that shortcut...
If you press the 'inst vars' button in the browser it shows you the
references to inst vars.
It would be nice that 'references to it' worked also with inst vars... it
should not be difficult to implement

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 3:44 PM Eric Brandwein <brandweineric at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ohhhh that's why, thanks. It would be really handy though to have a
> references to it for instance variables. Maybe I'll try to add it.
>
> El lun., 27 may. 2019 a las 15:30, Hernan Wilkinson (<
> hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com>) escribió:
>
>> References to it works for classes, it is not for instance variables...
>>
>> On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 3:24 PM Eric Brandwein via Cuis-dev <
>> cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've noticed that doing "references to it... (N)" in an instance
>>> variable doesn't seem to work. Attached is a .st file that shows this
>>> error; to reproduce it, just place the cursor on the instanceVariable and
>>> press ctrl-shift-n.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Eric
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *Hernán WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
>> *Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
>> *Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*
>> *site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*
>> Address: Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*