[Cuis-dev] Morph color

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Nov 4 06:59:51 PST 2019

On 2019-11-02 12:00, Ala'a Mohammad via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Ala'a, and I live in UAE.
>
> I'm new to this mailing list and to Cuis Smalltalk. I'd been attracted
> to its simplification core value. I've been wading my way through the
> classes, their documentation, experimenting and re-learning Smalltalk
> again.
> ..

Ala'a,

You have probably found it by now, but you might take a look at the
Learning-Cuis materials:

   https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Learning-Cuis

In particular, the way Cuis does Layouts is different (less complex).
There is a tutorial on Layouts there which you might find helpful.

And again, welcome!
-KenD