[Cuis-dev] High CPU on PopupMenu - Shorter delay

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Nov 9 06:10:57 PST 2019

Hi Juan!
 I noticed that the fix to the High CPU usage on PopupMenu slowed down the
typing on a fill in the blanks morph. It is noticeable the delay.
 I saw that the fix was making a 0.5 seconds delay so I tried with a 10
milliseconds delay and works perfectly well but without noticing the delay
while typing.
 Attached is the .cs for that.
 Please take a look at it and try it to see if it makes sense this change
for you too.

Cheers!
Hernan

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057