[Cuis-dev] FeatureRequirement File List installer fix

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Oct 7 15:42:48 PDT 2019

Hi Juan,

Had some time to investigate & debug on the train on the trip back from
Portland Camp Smalltalk where I said good things about Cuis to a fun
group of people.  You would have enjoyed it.

Attached is the fix.

I am busy but hope to get to simplify the FeatureRequire code this week
to avoid multiple file scans and make two similar methods into one, but
this will do in the short term.

Later,
-KenD