[Cuis-dev] Problems in class Number

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 21:53:23 PDT 2019

Was that primarily due to the 64-bit version mostly fitting within
SmallInteger?  I find many numeric performance issues just melt away by
staying away from Large*Integer (and Fraction)... they're great for
maintaining accuracy, lousy for performance.  As in multiples to orders of
magnitude worse depending on what you're doing.