[Cuis-dev] On the changes to detect method returns in exception handlers

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:29:50 PDT 2019

Andres,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 8:56 PM Andres Valloud via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Just in case it wasn't clear... that I mentioned #nonLocalReturn: or
> some such did not mean I actually suggested doing that.  Action at this
> point seems premature to me.  This is why I was trying to focus on the
> problem definition first.

Understood.  As I stated to Hernan, this is the '3923 breaks my code'
thread.  So the discussion about 'is there a problem?' is still valid in my
mind... just over on that thread ;-)

However, the horse has already left the barn and the barn is on fire a bit
even with 3923 applied so I'm trying to deal with that the best I can.
>From that standpoint, it made sense to me to pull in the idea.  I'm in the
position of either trying to make lemonade or hanging back on 3916 and
crossing my fingers that my problems don't compound as additional
changesets roll in.