[Cuis-dev] Runtime linter

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:11:54 PDT 2019

The only SLIME I'm aware of is a popular front-end+back-end for Lisp
development.  If that's what you're thinking of, yes it (also) handles
providing the front-end for warnings/errors.  Conceptually it handles them
in a similar way:  you raise an exception in your code, it handles
presenting it to the user which is typically more user-friendly than what a
default Lisp environment would do.  If that's not what you're thinking of,
I'm not familiar of anything Smalltalk-specific going by that name.