[Cuis-dev] Changes refactoring

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Oct 26 15:36:40 PDT 2019

Hi,
 I'm attaching some refactorings based on a work done by Matias Dinota for
his master thesis about reading the changes file to recognize if the
programmer did TDD "correctly".
 These refactorings improve readability in some parts of the code, it also
removes some duplicated code and make the changes model more likely to be
extended.
 They also added more info to the changes file, for example all changes
have now a stamp (method removal did not have stamp beside others), when
removing a method it saves the method source code in the changes file just
in case you want to manually recover it, and it does the same for class
removal.
 I'm also attaching new tests and fixed LiteralArrayTest that was compiling
a method when ran making the test package dirty.
 I believe I tested all the places where I made the changes, but Juan if
you can do some testing also that would be great.

 Cheers!
 Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*