[Cuis-dev] Source code finder

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:16:07 PDT 2019

Hi all! I found myself using the "Source code finder" a lot of times, and
usually I have to open a workspace or something to start typing to select
and right click the text to finally be able to look up in the source code a
partial string.

I think this is really annoying and I think we should allow the user to
look up in the source code the same way we do on class names (Ctrl+f
everywhere).

That's why I want to share with you this sort of "experiment". Why an
experiment? Because I am not sure about the way we handle global shortcuts.

Nevertheless I recorded a quick demo and I'll attach the change set.

https://youtu.be/WuXILTqwZVA

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!