[Cuis-dev] Drop st file raises SimpleServiceEntry>>icon DNU

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Sep 16 19:02:58 PDT 2019

On 9/16/2019 6:54 PM, Gastón Caruso via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi all! I'm having issues drag and dropping .st files, when I do this,
> I get DNU, but I still can file in the files from the File List tool.
> I am working with a fresh image with the latest updates installed.
>
> Do you know what could be the problem?
>
> Cheers!
> Gastón

Just fixed it. Still, in general, please, include what message was not
understood and who was the receiver. Makes fixing easier.

The problem is that #icon is assumed to answer a form, for example by
the object explorer. I added the method back, as #iconSpec. If another
SimpleServiceEntry DNU #icon appears, sender should be changed to #iconSpec.