[Cuis-dev] Fix for nil cursor

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:31:37 PDT 2019

After taking another look at the changeset, I think Juan gets the blame for
that one ;-)  My original changeset deleted all open SystemWindow instances
to try to prevent problems but the revised changeset only closes two types
of SystemWindow.  That said, it does reveal a weakness in the current
behavior since nil is a real possibility.

How about we do the attached instead to try to eliminate all cases of nil
being returned? (as long as you don't mess with the default cursor... we
can only do so much)  If one wants to deal with the nil case in another
way, they can send #cursorAt:ifAbsent: from their code instead.